Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Less than 24 hours before flying out of Great Falls and a few things that just have to get done. The main thing was to move Stitch out to the same field as Chester plus it was time long over due to separate Stitch from Bela. I had to buy several more panels to separate the well head and well house from the horses in the big pasture where we keep Chester. I took a round about way to Big - "R" in order to see several of the falls that Great Falls is named for. Since the Missouri River is high, there should be plenty of water going over, and I was right. Black Eagle Falls is the first in the series.
Only after I was cropping the picture did I notice the sign post in the middle of the river. Does anyone there back home know what it says: "Keep off the water"?

The next fall down the river is Rainbow Falls. I cropped out the hydro-electric dam that sits right above it.

Back home and a view of the back of the house that faces the river. Grass is starting to fill in. Maggie has a lot of landscaping projects for the summer so will be looking forward to the fruits of all her hard work.

Got the panels up and the next step is to load up Stitch and bring her on over. Chester is grazing way up the end over my left shoulder.

Sebrina will stay in her pature next to the house until Maggie and some help can move all of the corral panels out to the big pasture.

Ozzie (Ozwald-the Blaack Knight)


Stitch back with Chester; she could care less. Grass, grass, just lots of fresh grass. She actually needs the open space to run some and loose a little weight.

Maggie's baby - Bela.

And there she is: I will miss her. She is kind of old but has never let me down in all the years that we have been togehter. Although I have gotten a much younger model, I did not want to replace her. One of the last things I did was to teach Maggie how to drive her. See how happy Maggie looks having that responibility, as if she won't have a ton of it after I leave. I will miss my friend, my wife and soul mate.

Last sunset!










No comments:

Post a Comment