Monday, May 25, 2009

Introduction

My son, Joe, started a blog several years ago and it has been a great way to keep in touch, albeit a one way flow of news and pictures. I am a great procrastinator and have been wanting to do the same thing. Instead of sending out e-mails with selected pictures and trying to get everyone on the list, this will allow me to do the same and on a larger scale without being intrusive; if you want the news and pictures, you decide.



My upcoming deployment to the AOR or Area Of Responsibility (I wonder whose responsibility and for what) help prompt me to keep a log of how I spent my "summer vacation". It is referred to a "Contingency Operation" ie: Operation Iraqi Freedom". No longer a "War on Global Terrorism" or "The Iraqi War" but we can still have a "War on Weeds" in Montana; at least the weeds don't try and kill you.

Just to bring everyone up to date on my preparation, I have some pictures of family and activities that I need to get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment